The document that you upload for your passport is used by practices as your photo ID. It must be as follows:
1. A clearly legible photo with all 4 corners of the ID page visible (we cannot accept scanned copies)
2. It should show your passport photo, name and place of birth
3. Fax, scanned or black and white photocopies are not acceptable
4. Passports must be in date. If your passport is expired, please email the Clinical Governance team
5. If your sign up name is different to the one in your passport (e.g. your maiden name), please email across a copy of your marriage certificate or proof of name change by deed poll to the Clinical Governance team
You do not need to show the front cover of your passport.
Please note: Unfortunately we are unable to accept drivers licence or other photo ID in place of a passport.
If you have a non-UK passport you should also upload a colour photo of the document showing your right to work in the UK (e.g. your clear colour photos of the front and back of your UK residence biometric permit).
We do a brief right to work check for all GPs with non-UK passports on the Home Office website, we'll need your 'share code' to do this.
If you're not sure what your share code is, you can find this here.
You can find more information regarding this in the Right to Work Check FAQ.
If you'd like to chat with a member of our Clinical Governance team about your documents, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you experience any technical issues or have questions, please contact the Customer Support team.
You can get in touch either by using the online chat in the bottom left-hand corner, or via email email@example.com