The document that you upload for your passport is used by practices as your photo ID. It must be:
- A clear and legible colour photo/scan, showing all 4 corners of the ID page
- It should show your passport photo, name and place of birth
- Fax or black and white images will not be approved
- Passports must be in date. If your passport is expired, please email the Clinical Governance team: email@example.com
- If your account name is different to the one in your passport (e.g. your maiden name), please email across a copy of your marriage/civil partnership certificate or proof of name change by deed poll to the Clinical Governance team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see a photographic example of a passport:
You do not need to show the front cover of your passport.
If you have a non-UK passport, you should upload a colour photo of the document and email your 'share code' as well as your biometric residence permit (if applicable). Please send this information to: email@example.com.
We do a brief right to work check for all GPs with non-UK passports on the Home Office website, we will need your 'share code' to do this.
If you're not sure what your share code is, you can find this by clicking here.
You can find more information regarding this by clicking the Right to Work Check FAQ.
If you'd like to chat with a member of our Clinical Governance team about your documents, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you experience any technical issues or have questions, please contact the Customer Support team.
You can get in touch either by using the online chat in the bottom left-hand corner, or via email email@example.com