The document that you upload for your passport is used by practices as your photo ID. It must be as follows:
1. A clearly legible photo with all 4 corners of the ID page visible (we cannot accept scanned copies)
2. It should show your passport photo, name and place of birth
3. Fax, scanned or black and white photocopies are not acceptable
4. Passports must be in date. If your passport is expired, please email the Clinical Governance team
5. If your sign up name is different to the one in your passport (e.g. your maiden name), please email across a copy of your marriage certificate or proof of name change by deed poll to the Clinical Governance team
You do not need to show the front cover of your passport.
Please note: Unfortunately we are unable to accept drivers licence or other photo ID in place of a passport.
If you have a non-EU passport you should also upload a colour photo of the document showing your right to work in the UK (e.g. your Visa in your current passport or UK residence biometric permit).
We run brief right to work checks for all users with non-EU passports with Onfido, these are usually completed within 48 hours.
If you'd like to chat with a member of the Clinical Governance team about your documents, please call 020 3790 7463 or email email@example.com.