When you log into your profile, you’ll see that there are three different levels of both safeguarding courses you can upload your certificates to:
- We will only accept a certificate in each individual field that states the corresponding level
- Safeguarding Children level 3 is the current requirement for GPs and must be within the last 3 years
- We will only accept a certificate for level 1 in the Safeguarding Adults level 1 field
- In the Safeguarding Adults level 2 field, we will accept level 2 or 3 and this must be within the last 3 years
- In the Safeguarding Adults level 3 field, we will only accept level 3 and this must be within the last 3 years
Where possible the document uploaded must be a certificate stating your name, the date of completion and show the relevant level:
If you cannot provide a certificate and only a screenshot of your results (e.g. this has been done through ESR), please ensure the screenshot shows your name and date of completion or expiry.
Please note that if a practice has set Safeguarding Children Level 3 as a governance blocker, you will need to upload a level 3 certificate in the correct field.
Similarly, if a practice has set Safeguarding Adults Level 2 as a governance blocker, you will need to upload a level 2 or 3 certificate in that field. Or Safeguarding Adults Level 3, you need to upload a level 3 certificate into that field.
This will be stated when you try to apply for a session, and you may not need to upload all 3 certificates to be able to apply for a session at a practice that has set these courses as mandatory requirements.
If you'd like to chat with a member of our Clinical Governance team about your documents, please email email@example.com
If you experience any technical issues or have questions, please contact the Customer Support team.
You can get in touch either by using the online chat in the bottom left-hand corner, or via email firstname.lastname@example.org