We have improved our job search page to streamline your search. Making it easier to find the sessions you want.
You can search by:
- All jobs
- Priority Access
- Practices I Follow
1. All Jobs
You can filter your search by:
- Automatic search is generated by your postcode to search for local sessions.
- Filter sessions by miles by toggling the mile radius.
Filter by Practice
- Type the name of a Practice to see the results for that one only
Filter by Date
- Book sessions in advance by toggling the dates
Filter by Job types
- In hours
- Out of hours
- Urgent Care Centres
2. Search Results
Once you have clicked the search button, your search results will appear to the right of the search bar according to your criteria.
You will find your 6-digit session reference number. Please take note of this, as all jobs have a unique session number. Use this if you have any queries relating to the session.
You should also see:
- Practice name, postcode and the distance from your search location
- Average days to pay is listed under practice name
- Session times and any unpaid breaks
- The hourly rate option to negotiate session
For more information about the session job description, click ‘Details’.
Apply for a session directly from the search results by clicking ‘Apply’.
You will be prompted to confirm; then your application will be sent.
View all your applications under My Jobs.
3. Priority Access Jobs
View any Priority Access jobs available to you.
A Practice can post a Priority Access job to GPs in their bank first for a fixed period. If the session is not booked within this period, it will then be open to all GPs on Lantum.
4. Sessions from Practices you follow
Search for sessions from Practices you follow. You automatically follow Practices you have worked at.
If you are interested in receiving updates from more Practices:
- View session details and click ‘follow’ next the corresponding Practice
- You will receive email updates any time the Practice posts session as well as viewing them here
5. See Job Details & Apply
Click ‘Details’ next to any job for all session information.
Session details you should see are:
Date, day, start time and end time, break information
- Billable Hours and hourly rate
- Job description – please read this carefully as you are agreeing to undertake these duties when you apply for this session.
- Practice information – details of the practice including address and description.
- Follow this Practice by clicking the link against its name
- View practice on a map and plan your travel route
If you experience any technical issues or have questions, please contact the customer support team on 0203 771 8411 or email@example.com