There are five sections to your Billing page:
- Awaiting Invoice: If a clinician has worked for you, but they haven't sent their invoice through yet, they will be listed here. If clinicians have sent changes for their invoices, they will also be listed here pending your approval.
- Unpaid: Any invoices that are awaiting payment will be listed here. All invoices will also be labelled with a date that they are due to be paid by.
- Paid: All invoices that you have paid will be archived here.
- Pensions: Pension forms that are generated for each session can be found here. Please see our Pension FAQ for more information on this.
- Salaried Timesheets: You will only be able to view this tab if your staff work on Lantum but are paid directly by you (salaried).
Did you know that Rocketpay, our next-day payments service, increases retention by 40% and staff satisfaction up to 98%?
To support you with filling gaps in your schedule, we’re offering free Rocketpay on all sessions to practices when they switch to Direct Debit. By being able to offer free next-day payments on your sessions, you’re more likely to have repeat bookings from GPs, reducing gaps in your rota.
Please note that, in the instance that you cancel your direct debit, your sessions will no longer qualify for free Rocketpay and GPs who work them will have to wait longer to be paid.
If you experience any technical issues or have questions, please contact the Customer Support team. You can get in touch either by using the online chat in the bottom left-hand corner or via email firstname.lastname@example.org