There are five sections to your Billing page:
- Awaiting Invoice: If a GP has worked for you, but they haven't sent their invoice through yet, they will be listed here. If GPs have sent changes for their invoices, they will also be listed here pending your approval.
- Unpaid: Any invoices that are awaiting payment will be listed here. All invoices will also be labelled with a date that they are due to be paid by.
- Paid: All invoices that you have paid will be archived here.
- Pensions: Pension forms that are generated for each session can be found here. Please see our Pension FAQ for more information on this.
- Salaried Timesheets: You will only be able to view this tab if your staff work on Lantum but are paid directly by you (salaried).
If you experience any technical issues or have questions, please contact the Customer Support team.
You can get in touch either by using the online chat (08:00-21:00 weekdays, 08:00-20:00 weekends) in the bottom right-hand corner or email email@example.com.
Alternatively, call us on 0203 771 8411 (08:00 – 21:00 weekdays, weekends 08:00 – 20:00)
One more thing…
If your page display differs from the example layout, please download or update Google Chrome for the latest version.