Editing the details of your practices/sites is simple.
Start by clicking ‘My Account’ in the top right hand corner.
If you manage more than one practice, you can edit and view them on one page. To edit the practice details click on 'Edit Practice Details'.
The form contains the following details from your first sign-up:
- Practice name and code
- IT Systems
You can edit these details at any time as required.
It is important this information is up to date, as it is the address we send to the GP prior to the session. Please update any change of location or building name as soon as they occur.
We recommend filling out the ‘Travel Info’ to ensure the GP has information on:
- Nearest train or underground station
- Closest bus stops and walking distances
- Any relevant parking information including onsite spaces, local permits or street parking
Remember to select a parking option in the drop down for parking so the GP can see it at a glance.
Enter your direct phone number. This is the number that Lantum or the GP will use to call you on the day of surgery if necessary.
Enter your mobile number to set up text notifications, enabling you to receive immediate alerts if a GP withdraws from a session last minute (3 days before the session start date).
Rest assured we will never give your mobile number out.
Every NHS employer is obliged to pay pension contributions for all GPs.
You can pay this in two ways:
- Included in the GP’s hourly rate
- On top of the GP’s hourly rate.
About us and our patients
Filling out this section is essential for clinicians as it gives them a sense of your practice/site.
Most clinicians like to know core information including:
- What the size of the practice is
- Whether it is a single-handed practice
- What the patient population is (e.g. a practice for a care home would mean all the patients are elderly and may require GP visits to their residence)
Once you have filled in all your details, click ‘save changes’.
View your changes by clicking the ‘show’ tab.
If you experience any technical issues or have questions, please contact the Customer Support team. You can get in touch either by using the online chat in the bottom left-hand corner or via email email@example.com