Here is a short guide on how to take photographs of your documents in order for your profile to be approved.
- You must take a photograph of the original document. A photograph of the computer screen or a photocopy will not be valid.
- The photograph needs to be in focus. The date, name and the body of the document must be sharp.
- You need to take a photograph of the whole A4 document from above. Please make sure the document is flat and do not take a photograph of half the document.
- Please avoid dark shadows and your fingers in the image as this could cover up crucial information.
After taking the photos
Once you have taken a photograph of each of your documents you can either;
- Log into Lantum and upload to your documents here.
- Email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will upload them for you.
If you experience any technical issues or have questions, please contact the Customer Support team.
You can get in touch either by using the online chat (08:00-21:00 weekdays, 08:00-20:00 weekends) in the bottom right-hand corner or email email@example.com.
Alternatively, call us on 0203 771 8411 (08:00 – 21:00 weekdays, weekends 08:00 – 20:00)
One more thing…
If your page display differs from the example layout, please download or update Google Chrome for the latest version.