- How does Rocketpay work?
- How much does Rocketpay cost?
- How do I sign up to Rocketpay?
- How do I cancel Rocketpay?
- What happens if I submit a timesheet change?
- If I sign up for Rocketpay, do my previous invoices get paid?
- What happens to invoices from before the free Rocketpay period?
- Will my pension forms be signed if I am paid by Rocketpay?
- Why don’t I get my pension form alongside my payment with Rocketpay?
- Can I get Rocketpay if I’m paid directly by the practice?
- Where can I read full terms and conditions?
- How do I speak to someone about Rocketpay?
How does Rocketpay work?
- Clinicians invoice for a session they have worked. If you’re not sure how to create an invoice, follow this guide.
- Lantum pays them on the next business day, directly into the clinician’s bank account around 6:30pm.
- Practices then pay Lantum during their usual payment cycle.
- Available to all types of staff that are not salaried
- Invoices created on Friday - Sunday will be included in Monday’s Rocketpay pay-run
Rocketpay does not include sessions that are in scope of IR35 or paid direct.
How much does Rocketpay cost?
Rocketpay comes with a charge of 1.5% of a clinician’s earnings. This is a charge levied as part of Lantum’s agreement with its banking lenders.
“New sign up” users of Lantum are all offered a free Rocketpay trial when they sign up.
Free trial will start by working a first non-salaried shift or by actively opting in through ‘My Account’ area.
Please note that Lantum reserves the right to remove free Rocketpay for any users in breach of our terms and conditions.
You can read more about the benefits of Rocketpay in our blog.
How do I sign up to Rocketpay?
You can opt in / out of Rocketpay in your 'My Account' on the Lantum website and app.
Can I cancel Rocketpay?
You can cancel Rocketpay by clicking on 'My Account' and then editing your Rocketpay preferences.
What happens if I submit a timesheet change?
The next business day payment will not be activated until the timesheet has been accepted and invoice created. Please make sure your timesheet is accurate before generating your invoice.
If I sign up for Rocketpay, will I get paid for all previous unpaid invoices?
No, Rocketpay only applies to invoices created after you have signed up.
Will my pension forms be signed when I get paid by Rocketpay?
Your pension forms will not be signed until the practice has paid the invoice to Lantum.
Our Finance team will continue to actively chase practices for regular payments, to make sure pension forms are returned in a timely manner.
Why don’t I get my pension form alongside my payment with Rocketpay?
With Rocketpay, Lantum pays the GP the next business day after they invoice, and then collects payment from the practice as usual.
While we have created an Autosign feature to help practices sign forms quicker and more easily, we are unable to sign pension forms on their behalf. The practice first has to confirm and make payment for the invoices they have received before a pension form can be released.
Practices are usually invoiced weekly/monthly and are expected to pay within the agreed payment time. That means you should receive your pension forms back in good time - just not the next business day.
As of April 1st 2020, the 10 week window on pensions forms has been relaxed because of the disruption caused by the pandemic.
Can I get Rocketpay if I’m paid directly by the practice?
No, if a practice pays by direct invoice, the sessions you work for them will not qualify for next-day payment via Rocketpay. You would have to be paid through Lantum to access Rocketpay.
Where can I read the full terms and conditions?
You can read the full terms and conditions of Rocketpay here.
How do I speak to someone about Rocketpay?
If you experience any technical issues or have questions, please contact the Customer Support team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you experience any technical issues or have questions, please contact the Customer Support team.
You can get in touch either by using the online chat in the bottom left-hand corner or via email email@example.com