To get paid after you have worked a job, you must invoice the practice. We've made this easy on Lantum. Simply log in and go to the 'Billing' Section; this can be found at the top of the page.
Creating an invoice
1. After your session, your job will appear in this section. Click 'Create Invoice' next to the relevant jobs.
2. Once you've clicked 'create invoice', you can check the hourly rate, hours worked and the payment account is correct. If everything is fine, click 'generate invoice'.
3. Once you've clicked 'generate invoice' the invoice will be automatically generated and will be sent to the practice for payment.
4. You can track the status of your payment on your billing page under unpaid invoices. You can see when the invoice was sent to the practice and if we have sent a payment reminder to the practice.
5. Once your invoice has been paid by the practice, it will be moved to the paid tab on your billing page.
6. We have also introduced a new payment method called Rocketpay. This means that you will be paid on the next working day. You can find more information about Rocketpay on your billing page.
If you are claiming NHS pension contributions:
On your 'payment details' page, please tick the 'I claim NHS pension' tick box.
Your pension form will be automatically generated and sent to the practice for them to sign and email back to you. You do not need to do anything, although you will see the blank form uploaded to the website for your information.
Please note: Only tick the 'I claim NHS pension' tick box if you are would like a pension form to be generated with your invoice
If you experience any technical issues or have questions, please contact the Customer Support team by emailing email@example.com.