There are sessions on Lantum where practices are offering NHS pension. Pension can either be offered as inclusive of the rate, on-top or they do not offer pension. This will be decided by the practice.
You are eligible to claim NHS pension if you are a GP operating as a sole trader and you are not retired.
If you are wanting to claim NHS pension you would need to fill in your pension settings.
How to claim
- Go to your 'My Account', then click 'Edit Pension Details'. You must choose the "I claim NHS pension", enter your SD Number, select your PCSE area team and your tiered contribution rate, then click 'next'.
- Enter your personal information and click 'next'
- Select 'yes' or 'no' for optional pension contributions, then click 'next'
- Add in your electronic signature and click 'next'
- After you've worked the job the invoice will generate for you to create and a pension form will generate with the details you had entered. You can find your pension forms in your pension tab.
- The practice will be sent your invoice (once created) and pension form. The practice will receive a draft form of the pension form A and will only be able to sign it once they have paid for the session worked.
- After you receive the pension form back, signed and stamped, from the practice, you should submit your forms to your local PCSE.
Just to note;
If the practice is manually signing the pension forms the you could either receive the pension form by post / via e-mail.
If they have set themselves up with auto-sign (electronic signature) it will automatically sign your pension form once they have paid for the session.
If you your pension form has not been signed/sent back:
If you have not received your pension form back from the practice, you can message the practice manager directly to remind them to send you the pension form. Please read our FAQ on how to message the practice.
If you do not receive a response to your message, please do contact our support team who will be happy to help you and chase the practice on your behalf for your pension form to be signed.
If you experience any technical issues or have questions, please contact the Customer Support team.
You can get in touch either by using the online chat (08:00-21:00 weekdays, 08:00-20:00 weekends) in the bottom right-hand corner or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, call us on 0203 771 8411 (08:00 – 21:00 weekdays, weekends 08:00 – 20:00)
One more thing…
If your page display differs from the example layout, please download or update Google Chrome for the latest version.
Article is closed for comments.