The document that you upload for your passport is used by practices as your photo ID. It must be:
- A clear and legible colour photo/scan, showing all 4 corners of the ID page
- It should show your passport photo, name and place of birth
- Fax or black and white images will not be approved
- Passports must be in date. If your passport is expired, please email the Clinical Governance team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your sign up name is different to the one in your passport (e.g. your maiden name), please email across a copy of your marriage/civil partnership certificate or proof of name change by deed poll to the Clinical Governance team: email@example.com
Please see a photographic example of a passport:
You do not need to show the front cover of your passport.
If you'd like to chat with a member of our Clinical Governance team about your documents, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you experience any technical issues or have questions, please contact the Customer Support team.
You can get in touch either by using the online chat in the bottom left-hand corner, or via email email@example.com