You can use Lantum to submit your leave requests. Whether you are looking to submit annual leave, study leave or other, you can do that easily via the app. Once the leave request has been submitted, it is automatically sent to your Rota Manager who gets notified of your request. You will be able to see whether your leave is ‘Pending’, ‘Approved’ or ‘Declined’ via your account, as your Rota Manager actions the request
Step by Step:
- Open your Lantum app, and log in to your account. Next to ‘Schedule’ in the bottom navigation bar, click ‘Leave'
- This takes you to the overview of your leave. Use the ‘Type of leave’ filter at the top to check through your allowance. When ready to book, click on ‘Request leave’ at the bottom of this page
- Select the dates you want to take leave on by clicking on them. You can select single days or date ranges
- Now select the type of leave you wish to request in the drop-down filter under ‘Type of leave’ and click ‘Review and confirm’
- A summary page with your request will pop up. Check over one last time to ensure you’re happy with the request you are making and click 'Submit'
- You can now view the request you have submitted under the ‘Pending’ section of ‘My leave’. This will update automatically as your Rota Manager actions the request
Getting further support
If you have any other queries regarding your Lantum account and getting set up, please get in touch with our Secondary Care Support Team at email@example.com