It is now possible to bulk delete 'unpublished' shifts via the Rota! Lantum has created a tool that makes actioning a bulk deletion simple.
- You can select up to 30 shifts maximum at a time
You can select shifts in different weeks / months using the navigation tool
- Deletion of an unpublished shift cannot be undone on Lantum
How to bulk delete 'unpublished' shifts:
- Go to the Rota > calendar view (make sure you have unpublished shifts)
- Select a shift to activate the pop-over menu and click ‘Multi-select’
- Select more unpublished shifts by clicking on their details (shown below). You can un-select a shift by clicking on it again.
- Go to the Bulk Actions menu and click ‘Delete' at the bottom of the page
- Confirm the deletion in the confirmation dialogue box
- When you finished deleting the shifts, make sure you click the ‘Go back’ button to exit the ‘Bulk actions’ menu
If you experience any technical issues or have questions, please contact the Customer Support team. You can get in touch either by using the online chat in the bottom left-hand corner or via email firstname.lastname@example.org