The passport document field is used for identification purposes and to show your right to work in the UK. This is also used by practices as your photo ID.
It must be as follows:
- A clearly legible photo with all 4 corners of the ID page visible
- It should show your passport photo, name and address
- Fax, scanned or black and white photocopies are not acceptable
- Passports must be within date (If your passport has expired, please email the Clinical Governance team)
- You do not need to show the front cover of your passport
If your sign up name is different to the one in your passport (e.g. your maiden name), please email across a copy of your marriage certificate or proof of name change by deed poll to the Clinical Governance team.
Please note: Unfortunately we are unable to accept a drivers licence or other photo ID in place of a passport.
Right to Work
If you have a non-EU passport you should also upload a colour photo of the document showing your right to work in the UK (e.g. your Visa in your current passport or UK residence biometric permit) in the 'Right to Work' field.
If you'd like to speak with a member of our Clinical Governance team about your documents, please email email@example.com