The document that you upload for your passport is used by practices as your photo ID. It must be:
- A clear and legible colour photo/scan, showing all 4 corners of the ID page
- It should show your passport photo, name and place of birth
- Fax or black and white images will not be approved
- Passports must be in date. If your passport is expired, please email the Clinical Governance team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your sign up name is different to the one in your passport (e.g. your maiden name), please email across a copy of your marriage/civil partnership certificate or proof of name change by deed poll to the Clinical Governance team: email@example.com
Please see a photographic example of a passport:
You do not need to show the front cover of your passport.
Right to Work
If you have a non-UK passport you should also upload a colour photo of the document showing your right to work in the UK (e.g. your Visa in your current passport or UK residence biometric permit) in the 'Right to Work' field.
If you have an non-UK Passport, we will add the following note to your account: This user holds a non-UK passport, to perform a RTW check please ask directly for their share code.
If you'd like to speak with a member of our Clinical Governance team about your documents, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please sign in to leave a comment.