Welcome to Lantum, looking to help with the vaccination rollout?
This guide is here to help you understand how to use the Lantum platform, firstly you will need to be invited to join Lantum by a healthcare organisation
- If a healthcare organisation has asked you to sign up to Lantum, check your email for a message from them with your sign-up link
- If you haven’t received a sign-up link, please contact your healthcare organisation so that they can invite you
If you are already signed up, then please continue through the help guide to get set up and find work.
What is Lantum?
Lantum is a connected workforce platform that uses technology to simplify all aspects of healthcare staffing. Lantum’s easy-to-use tools will transform your day-to-day in healthcare and means you can manage your diary, whether that is finding work, seeing your booked jobs or creating your invoices, all this can be achieved on the go via your smartphone or via a desktop.
Getting to know Lantum
We have put together a number of helpful guides to help you get onboarded quickly and understand how to use the Lantum, including finding vaccine shifts. See more below:
- How to get set up in response to the vaccine rollout
- How to find work with the vaccine rollout
- How to get paid with vaccine shifts
Please sign in to leave a comment.