Has a practice cancelled a session you were booked into last minute? You can send them a cancellation invoice at your own discretion. Please follow the cancellation guidelines set out in your T&C’s.
Create an invoice - this would need to be done off the Lantum platform. Please include the following on your invoice;
- Name surname
- Details of the session cancelled
- Your bank account details
- Any useful information, you may think the practice needs to know
Once created the invoice, send the cancellation invoice to the practice.
Send the invoice to the practice:
- Message the practice via the Lantum website and ask the practice for an e-mail address you can send this to.
! Please see the helpful FAQ on how to send the practice a message.
- If the practice does not respond to your message in 3 - 5 working days, you can search the practice on Google and find their number for you to contact them over the phone / if you cannot find the number on the internet please contact the support team who can assist you with getting the number.
If after all this you do not get any answer, you can contact our support team who may be able to assist.
You can e-mail them on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 020 3771 8411