Lantum are in discussions with various providers looking to offer COVID-19 sessions, these may include:
- 111 telephone triage
- Telehealth services
- In-person consultations at ‘Hot Clinics’.
Providers will require a minimum standard of compliance in order for you to work their sessions. Ensuring your core compliance documents, and as any more as you can manage, are uploaded now will help put you in a ‘ready to work’ state when sessions are available.
Please note these new providers have not told us their compliance requirements yet so this may be a lighter touch due to the situation (we hope so), the below is a guide ONLY to help get you ready before the sessions are released.
As well as the 3 core documents required on Lantum, these are the extra documents we suggest you begin with:
- References (2 x clinical references)
- Must be from a senior GP and within the last 3 years
- Alternatively please provide details of two referees with professional email addresses
- Current Performers List
- Confirmation you are listed on the current performers' list
- GMC Certificate
- Certificate/letter confirming you are registered on the GMC
- Medical Indemnity
- Proof of Address
- Driving Licence (Photo ID)
- Safeguarding Children - level 3
- Safeguarding Adults - level 2
- Safeguarding Adults - level 3
- Basic Life Support
- Data Security Awareness
Sometimes also preferred:
- Certificate of Completion of Training (preferred)
- Occupational Health/Immunisations (more likely
- Hep B (more likely if doing face to face sessions)
- Mental Capacity Act Certificate
- Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards
- Infection Prevention and Control
Training documents can be completed for free on the website: e-LfH.
If you are a GP coming back to the NHS service and are wondering about Performers list applications, please follow the advice below.
As stated by NHS England, if you are a GP or practice staff considering returning to the NHS, there is more information and a short application form to complete on the COVID-19 General Practice page. Please follow the link below for further information:
At the moment we don't have a set date when these sessions will go live, but we will continue to keep you informed as we know more.
If you'd like to chat with a member of our Clinical Governance team about your documents, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you experience any technical issues or have questions, please contact the Customer Support team.
You can get in touch either by using the online chat in the bottom left-hand corner, or via email email@example.com