These are the processes you should follow when you are not satisfied with a session/shift worked through Lantum.
Examples of complaints include:
- Equipment (faulty or not available)
- No induction or locum information available
- Information Governance (having to use a generic username and password)
- Staff unhelpful or rude
- Excessive workload or being asked to do work outside your scope of practice
Here's the process you follow:
Step 1 - Leave feedback
If the issue is minor and you wish to provide informal feedback, you can do so via this process.
Step 2 - Submit a formal complaint
Please note that formal complaints may result in warnings which are listed on the practices' Lantum internal records for a period of six months. If three warnings are received within a period of six months, their account may be temporarily suspended. Lantum takes negative clinical feedback extremely seriously, and if concerns are persistent and cannot be resolved, the account of the relevant practice may be permanently suspended. See The Lantum Code of Conduct for Healthcare Providers for examples of cases where a warning would be given.
At Lantum, we aim to resolve all complaints within 3 weeks of receiving them. Lantum’s complaint process is as follows:
- You can fill out the complaint form attached below and send it to email@example.com. Please be aware that patient details should not be shared with Lantum under any circumstances.
- Lantum then assigns the complaint to a a senior Lantum team member within 48 hours. They will act as your main point of contact throughout the process.
- The senior team member investigates the complaint and contacts all parties involved to gather more information. The complaint form will also be shared with the complainee for feedback. This may take between 5-10 working days.
- A resolution is then agreed between the relevant parties based on the outcome of the investigation. Where necessary, a mediation meeting may be booked between complainant, complainee and Lantum to reach a satisfactory resolution.
If you experience any technical issues or have questions, please contact the Customer Support team. You can get in touch either by using the online chat in the bottom left-hand corner or via email firstname.lastname@example.org