What is Invite a Doctor?
The new Invite a Doctor function allows you to:
- invite your own GPs that are not currently on the Lantum (formerly Network Locum) platform.
- If invited by you, for a period of time your GPs will only be able to view jobs that you post, so you don't risk loosing them by introducing them.
What else can I do when inviting a GP to Lantum
Inviting your GP to Lantum allows you to:
- set the rate your invited GP sees for jobs you have posted.
- ensure all of your GPs are notified about any up-coming jobs without having to contact them directly.
Where can I Invite a Dr?
You will find the Invite a Dr card on your 'My Circles' page as shown in the screenshot below.
Step by Step
1) Go to your My Circles page.
2) Click on the invite a Dr profile card.
3) An invitation card will appear, enter the details of the GP you wish to invite.
4) Select 'Send Email Invite'.
5) An invitation and a series of reminder emails will be sent to the GP from you as a practice manager.
6) You will be able to either invite another GP, or by clicking anywhere else on the page, you will return to My Circles.
7) When the GP has completed their sign up to the platform, you will be able to add them to your Priority Access GPs and allow them to Instant Book your jobs.
If you experience any technical issues or have questions, please contact the Customer Support team.
You can get in touch either by using the online chat (08:00-21:00 weekdays, 08:00-20:00 weekends) in the bottom right-hand corner or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, call us on 0203 771 8411 (08:00 – 21:00 weekdays, weekends 08:00 – 20:00)
One more thing…
If your page display differs from the example layout, please download or update Google Chrome for the latest version.