What is Priority Access?
Priority Access allows your selected staff to have first access to your jobs.The job will then be automatically posted to the marketplace after a maximum of 7 days.
What other features are included with Priority Access?
When you post a Priority Access job:
- Staff will be notified that you are posting Priority Access jobs by email.
- When a staff member uses Lantum there will be a Priority Access notification in a selected area of their account.
- The Priority Access jobs will be included in the staff's daily summary email.
How to add a staff member to Priority Access?
You can add staff to Priority Access by going to My Staff and then ticking Priority Access for the staff you would like to select.
Where can I find Priority Access?
Before confirming the details of a job you are posting, you will be able to choose between posting the job to the open market, or to your selected Priority Access staff members, as shown in the screenshot below.
You can choose how long the session will be available to your Priority Access staff for, before it is made visible to the Marketplace.
Note: Before you can enable Priority Access on a job, make sure that you have already added staff members to your Priority Access list using My Staff
When creating a job, you will be asked at the end of the process how you would like to fill this job.
1) Select Enable Priority Access.
2) Specify the time limit before the job is released to the open market.
3) Confirm the details of your job as usual.
4) That’s it. Sit back and we'll notify your chosen staff members about the job.
If you experience any technical issues or have questions, please contact the Customer Support team.
You can get in touch either by using the online chat (08:00-21:00 weekdays, 08:00-20:00 weekends) in the bottom right-hand corner or email email@example.com.
Alternatively, call us on 0203 771 8411 (08:00 – 21:00 weekdays, weekends 08:00 – 20:00)
One more thing…
If your page display differs from the example layout, please download or update Google Chrome for the latest version.