What is Priority Access?
Priority Access allows you to choose which GPs are able to book your jobs. You can use Priority Access to:
- Allow your selected GPs first access to your jobs.
- Automatically post the job to the open market after a time period of up to 7 days.
What other features are included with Priority Access?
When you post a Priority Access job:
- GPs will be notified that you are posting Priority Access jobs by email.
- When a GP uses Lantum (formerly Network Locum), there will be a Priority Access notification in a selected area of their account.
- The Priority Access jobs will be included in the GPs daily summary email.
Where can I find Priority Access?
Prior to confirming the details of a job you are posting, you will now be able to choose between posting the job to the open market, or to your selected Priority Access GPs. as shown in the screenshot below.
Step by step
Ensure that you have already added GPs to your Priority Access list using My Circles.
1) When creating a job, you will be asked at the end of the process how you would like to fill this job. You should select Priority Access.
2) Specify the time limit before the job is released to the open market.
3) Confirm the details of your job as usual and we'll notify your chosen GPs about the job.
If you experience any technical issues or have questions, please contact the Customer Support team.
You can get in touch either by using the online chat (08:00-21:00 weekdays, 08:00-20:00 weekends) in the bottom right-hand corner or email email@example.com.
Alternatively, call us on 0203 771 8411 (08:00 – 21:00 weekdays, weekends 08:00 – 20:00)
One more thing…
If your page display differs from the example layout, please download or update Google Chrome for the latest version.