You can use My Circles to:
- Manage your GPs.
- decide which GPs can see your jobs first using the Priority Access setting.
- decide which GPs can Instant Book your jobs, saving you the need to review applications from your favourite GPs you know and trust.
Watch this short video and read the rest of this article for more information...
What else can I see with My Circles?
My Circles shows you:
- every GP you have worked with in the past .
- any GPs shared with you by neighbouring practices or federations.
- makes it easy to invite any more GPs to work with you on the platform.
You can easily switch between these with the filters next to the search box.
Where can I find My Circles?
My Circles can be found in the top blue bar when you visit your Lantum profile. Find and click where it says 'My Circles' as shown in the screenshot below.
Step by Step
1) To give a GP permission to see your jobs first, select the 'Priority Access' icon on the GPs profile card.
2) To remove a GP from your Priority Access jobs group, simply de-select the 'Priority Access' icon on the GPs profile card.
1) To allow a GP to Instant Book your jobs, select the 'Instant Book' icon on the GPs profile card.
2) To remove a GP from your Instant Book jobs group, simply de-select the Instant Book icon on the GPs profile card.
- Find out more about Priority Access.
- Find out more about Inviting a GP to My Circles
If you experience any technical issues or have questions, please contact the Customer Support team.
You can get in touch either by using the online chat (08:00-21:00 weekdays, 08:00-20:00 weekends) in the bottom right-hand corner or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, call us on 0203 771 8411 (08:00 – 21:00 weekdays, weekends 08:00 – 20:00)
One more thing…
If your page display differs from the example layout, please download or update Google Chrome for the latest version.