Accepting an applicant couldn't be easier. Once you've received applications all you need to do is login to Lantum and go to Sessions where you are able to review and accept your applicant, after checking the locum's profile on Lantum.
1) Go to Sessions.
2) Click on the 'Pending' tab to see a full list of your pending applications.
- Here you will see a list of all pending application awaiting your review.
4) You can review the GP's details before accepting their application:
- Click on their picture.
- A pop-up box will appear, where you can review and download all of the GP's documents.
5) Click either the green 'accept' or red 'decline' button to respond to the application.
- Note: You can do this either from the pop-up or straight from the pending applications list.
6) You’re all set. The GP will be automatically be notified of their booking, via email.
If you experience any technical issues or have questions, please contact the Customer Support team.
You can get in touch either by using the online chat (08:00-21:00 weekdays, 08:00-20:00 weekends) in the bottom right-hand corner or email email@example.com.
Alternatively, call us on 0203 771 8411 (08:00 – 21:00 weekdays, weekends 08:00 – 20:00)
One more thing…
If your page display differs from the example layout, please download or update Google Chrome for the latest version.